Football clubs exclusively for men who are overweight.
Join your local MAN v FAT Football club and play small-sided football games against other men who also want to improve their health. You can join if you’re 18 or over and have a BMI of 27.5+ (check your BMI here).
Your weight loss progress directly affects your team’s performance, with the chance to score bonus goals based on your pre-match weigh-ins.
90% of our players lose weight thanks to our successful combination of team support, accountability and competitiveness. You’ll always receive a warm welcome at your MAN v FAT Football club, and will have the full support of your MAN v FAT Football club coach as well as your MAN v FAT community to reach your goals.
Whether you’re a regular on the pitch or haven’t played footie since you were a kid, MAN v FAT Football is for you if you want to make real, lasting changes to your health.
MAN v FAT membership is more than just football and, as well as your weekly fixture, you now also get:-
– Access to the MAN v FAT Community on Facebook, with a growing community of men sharing advice and guidance
– Weekly progress email
– Guidance and advice from a MAN v FAT Football coach
– MAN v FAT Player Handbook
– MAN v FAT Talks (Q&A with industry leading hosts)
– Weekly MAN v FAT content provided on The Dugout, our new player portal where you’ll find articles around weight loss and more
– Part of a community within your local area – where members often arrange extra games
– Access to The MAN v FAT virtual gym
– Access to MAN v FAT Foundations the digital mental health platform
– Dedicated Player Support Team
– Opportunity to play in national MAN v FAT tournaments
– Access to MAN v FAT Recipes
– Access to MAN v FAT podcast
And more coming soon, too!
Premier Soccer EK (PlaySport), Stewartfield Way, East Kilbride Glasgow, G74 4GT
MAN v FAT Football is a UK-wide network of football clubs with a difference – each club is exclusively for men who are overweight and want to make a difference to their health.
90% of our players lose weight, and we’ve been featured on The One Show, BBC Breakfast, Sky Sports News and in FourFourTwo magazine, the Daily Mail, The Guardian and the Daily Star.
I'm worried that my fitness isn't good enough to take part - is MAN v FAT Football for me?
If you’re a man and you’ve got a BMI of 27.5 or over, then yes! It doesn’t matter if you’ve never kicked a ball or if you haven’t set foot on a pitch for 20 years, and it doesn’t matter if you get out of breath just going upstairs.
MAN v FAT Football is for all men who want to lose some weight, improve their fitness and have fun playing footie, and the best thing is that your teammates will all be in the same boat.
How does it work?
You’ll be placed in a team with other men who all share the same goal – to lose weight, get fit and have fun. Each player weighs in every week and your progress on the scale directly impacts your team’s score, meaning you get the chance to score goals both on and off the pitch.
You’ll be supported by a dedicated coach, will receive the MAN v FAT Football Player Handbook and will be able to access our exclusive online tools, including our popular MAN v FAT TALKS sessions – player-exclusive interactive webinars with weight loss and fitness experts. You’ll also get the opportunity to play in MAN v FAT’s national tournaments, which will culminate in the MAN v FAT Football Festival – a unique celebration of all things MAN v FAT Football.