At MAN v FAT we are always looking to work with dedicated, enthusiastic and, above all, compassionate people who want to join our mission to support and champion all men who want to lose weight. If you would like to join the team please feel free to send us your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have ongoing vacancies for:
These roles will be supporting the MAN v FAT Football coach in promoting the league and making sure that we are helping as many men as possible to lose weight and get back into football.
The player marketers must be:
– an existing player on the league
– have hit at least 5% weight loss since starting
– be enthusiastic about spreading the word about MAN v FAT Football
The role will include various marketing activities such as:
– distributing flyers and posters
– online promotion for the leagues
– attending events to promote MAN v FAT Football
– suggesting new ways to promote MAN v FAT Football in your area
– player marketers would also be case studies for the league and so candidates should be confident with speaking to radio and TV journalists.
For more information please click here.
Our current vacancies can be found below: